We are proud of our school’s diversity—our families encompass a broad spectrum of cultures, races, religious backgrounds, countries, family structures, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Ranney is making a commitment to social justice by:
- Advancing DEIB as a critical priority and focus of our 2021 strategic plan.
- Creating partnerships and connections with communities of color
- Increasing diversity of both our student body and our faculty and staff with intentional outreach, marketing and hiring practices
- Offering access to Ranney thought academic merit scholarships and need-based financial aid
- Developing meaningful DEIB programming
- Ensuring DEIB is infused into Ranney's curricula across disciplines and student life experience